Monday, January 21, 2013

Holiday VoxBox: Goody Hairbrush Review

I love the idea of this hairbrush. It is suppose to help dry your hair faster. It says that it can be used with or without a blow dryer.

I don't blow dry my hair so I was excited to try this. It doesn't really work all that well without a blow dryer. it does dry some of your hair but once the microfibers become went they are useless. They need the hot air to dry them as you are using it.


I ended up giving it to my sister and she told me it works much better with a blow dryer.

Grade without a blow dryer: C
Grade with a blow dryer: A

*This was sent to me for free by Influenster. All opinions are my own.


4 comments:

  1. this is quite an interesting product! I love the design of it but if it needs heat to work properly.. then it's not for me!

    http://mindy13579.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea, but I definitely haven't heard many good things about the brush. I have the comb from this line and it works just like any other comb, unfortunately.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know they had a comb version. Interesting.

      Delete

 
Images by Freepik