Saturday, November 23, 2013

October Glossybox

As some of you may know I signed up for GlossyBox in early October and received my first box about a week later. (Watch September's box here.) Well, here it is November I hadn't received anymore, even though I paid for a 3 month subscription. After contacting customer service they resent my October box and here is what was in it.

For some reason it won't let my add the video here so please follow the link.

My November box has not arrived yet and I hope I don't have to contact customer service again. At least they were super helpful, unlike Julep Maven. (See why here.)

Do you like Glossybox?

2 comments:

  1. Plz tell me how I can get the boxes sent to me indianangel39@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just go to glossybox.com and sign up! It's that simple! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik