Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year & Goals for 2015

Happy New Year! I can't believe it is 2015 already! I hope you're having a great new year. Today I thought I would talk about some of my goals for 2015 since everyone is talking about their New Year resolutions.




Several years ago I resolved not to make New Year resolutions and instead change things when I felt they needed to be changed. This year I would like to focus on goals for the year. I think it is very important to have goals for yourself and to write them down. So, here are a few of my personal and professional goals.

1) Reach 10k subscribers on my Beauty channel - I know this is a big number but if you don't dream big then you'll never get there. 

2) Walk 3 hours a week - aka I want to be healthier and I believe walking at least 3 hours a week will help me get there.

3) Help my church grow - We are very small and are looking for ways to reach out to the local community. I hope that I can help with that.

4) Grow church Youth Group - Kinda the same idea as above. I am the YG leader at my church and would love to see it grow even bigger.

5) Cook more meals at home - I do love to cook but recently I have gotten lazy and have not been cooking as much. 

6) Read the Bible in 1 years time - I started this last month and am already behind but I know I can do it. I am reading it chronologically to make it a bit more interesting. 

7) Read more in general- I usually read about 50 books a year but last year I read about half that. (Although, several were 1,000+ pages.) I would like to get back to that 50. Follow my progress on Goodreads.

I have many more goals for 2015, but I hope you enjoyed the few that I shared with you. 

What are your goals for 2015?


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik