Monday, March 4, 2013

February Empties

So, I have noticed a trend on YouTube is to share what products you have finished each month. I like the idea but I hate holding on to the empty bottles. (It makes me feel like I'm hoarding) I decided that I could take pictures of each item as I finish them and then share the pictures here on my blog! So here are the products I finished this month.


Neutrogena Makeup Removing wipes:
      I love these and definitely will buy these again. My favorite are the ones in the purple package. They have a lavender scent that lingers and is a great way to relax as you are going to bed.


Kieh's Rosa Artica Eye:
     This was a sample in one of my Birchboxes. It's a really thick eye balm and it has a cooling feel to it. Since it was so thick I used it at night. I liked it a lot and definitely would consider purchasing a full size bottle.


Givenchy Photo Foundation:
     As you can tell I used the heck out of this bottle. I really liked it because it had a very light feel to it but great coverage. I only used it on special occasions so it lasted a long time. I would consider buying it again but there are so many others out there to try first!! Lol!


What products did you finish last month?

5 comments:

  1. I really enjoy these posts! I don't know why, it's just interesting :p I recently finished my favorite hair spray and it makes me really sad because it's so expensive.. lol
    xx, Siri
    www.SirisLife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoy them. It gives me motivation to keep doing them. Which hairspray did you just finish?

      Delete
  2. I saw you on LC forum so I came to see your blog, let me tell you that you´ve done a great job with it, please come visit and if you like it it would be great if we could follow each other there on LC, here on GFC or socials, what do you think? To support each other… let me know ok!
    Kisses
    www.petitgraphie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually didn't finish any products in February! Maybe that means I need to start using the products I have instead of buying new ones, haha! I am also a huge fan of the Neutrogena wipes but I haven't used them in quite awhile.

    BTW, new follower from the Beauty Broadcast community! Your blog is great, I look forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol that is usually a good sign that you have too much stuff. J/k ;-)

      Thanks for following my blog. I saw that you have one too and followed. I look forward to talking to you more.

      Delete

 
Images by Freepik