Monday, February 23, 2015

Glamglow Review


This was a gift (see what else I got here) from my friend Cheryl (check out her channel here). Everyone raves about these face masks but they retail for about $69 for 7 oz! The sample I received is 0.5 oz and I got about 3 uses out of it. 

The Sephora website describes it as a:
10 minute mud mask for men and women. It says it leaves the skin noticeably radiant and glowing. It works with the body’s natural moisturizing collagen to provide gentle resurfacing exfoliation and helps to leave skin smoother, brighter, and softer. While providing youthful appearance and absorbs impurities without removing natural oils.



You use it like any other mud mask. You apply it on a clean face, let it sit for 10 minutes (until it is dry), and wash it off.

Cons:
~ This is a very messy mud mask. It has little flakes of stuff that get everywhere, and don’t really stick to your face. 
~ Also, this is a tingle mask and boy does it tingle! I love masks like this but even I almost couldn’t handle it.
~ The mask claims to not be drying but I found that I had to immediately moisturize my face or it would feel like it was going to crack. 
~The price! It is so expensive!



Pros:
~ It did a great job of cleaning out my pores and exfoliating my skin.
~ The more used it the more I got use to the tingly feeling.
~ After a couple of uses people began complimenting me on how good my skin looked.

I give the Glamglow Tingle Mask 3.5/5 stars because it is a great product if you can afford it and handle the tingle.

Have you tried the Glamglow Tingle Mask or any other Glamglow products? What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik