Monday, March 23, 2015

Rediscovered Favorite #1: Too Faced Palette



In the beauty world we are always looking for the latest and greatest products to try. Often great products are forgotten about until one day when we see them in the back of our drawer. Then we remember how much we loved that product and fall in love with it all over again. That rediscovered loved product is what this new series is all about.

My first rediscovered favorite is the Natural Eye palette by Too Faced. I bought this palette a couple of years ago and used the heck out of it. 




I even did a tutorial using it. (Check it out here.)





There are 4 out of the 9 colors that I am absolutely obsessed with: Heaven, Silk teddy, Push-up, and Honey Pot. They are all very soft and shimmery. All the eye shadows are super pigmented.



My favorite one is Push-up as you can see by the indentation. It is perfect as an all over color and as a crease color.



I don’t use Velvet Revolver, Expresso, Erotica, and Cocoa Puff  because they are just too dark for me.



I don’t use Nude Beach very often because the glitter is super chunky and it can irritate my eyes.



What is your rediscovered favorite product this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik