Monday, March 9, 2015

March Hidden Gem- BeautyByAndriana

This month's Hidden Gem is BeautyByAndriana




I came across Andriana's channel about a year ago and fell in love with her videos. Her eye makeup is always flawless and her reviews very informative. Now, let's get to know her a little better.

1) When did you start your YouTube channel and why?



I started my YouTube channel on February 25th, 2013 (my 2 year anniversary just passed!). I decided to finally start a channel because I was obsessed with the online beauty community. I loved talking about makeup products and creating new, exciting looks, so I thought making a YouTube channel would be perfect!

2) What is the main focus of your channel?

My main focus is makeup. This means that my videos can range from tutorials to first impressions to reviews...you name it! And of course, I occasionally post a tag or haul when I feel like it.

3) What and who inspires you and why?

Let's see...I'm going to stick with YouTube and say Marlena from MakeupGeekTV. As many of you may know, she started off making beauty videos on YouTube and then came out with her own makeup company. I want to do the same thing, so to see how successful she has gotten from it, inspires me to work 10x harder than I already am.

4) What has helped your channel grow the most?

I would say that interacting with my viewers has helped my channel a lot. People really like to know when you find them important and that's one of my biggest goals on my channel. I really want to create a friendship with each of my viewers and I want them to know that they can come to me for any of their beauty questions. 

5) What would you like people to know about you?

Hmm...this one is tough. There's only so much people see from watching a 5 minute video of me. I'm going to cheat and write two things. First off, I'm an extremely shy person, but once I warm up to you, I get extremely comfortable and act very funny/quirky. To go along with that, I am also a very loyal person. I will go through hell and back to help anyone close to me. I'm that one person who you can count on for anything you need help with!

Where you can find Andriana






Pinterest

See who the Hidden Gem was last month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik