Saturday, September 29, 2012

Birchbox Review: Harvey Prince Eu Flirt Perfume



This was one of the items in my July Birchbox. This is a very perfumey perfume (if that makes sense). I tend to go for more fruity and fresh scents and this is quite the opposite. This would definitely be a good date perfume because when I wear it I feel very sultry. It's bases are lavender, jasmine, citrus, and pumpkin. I can smell the flower bases but not the others. It reminds me of this perfume my grandma use to wear, but I can't remember the name of it.
Grade: B+

4 comments:

  1. I like the idea of pumpkin in it, but perfumey perfumes make me sneeze too much, so I tend to stay away from them. Nice post though :)

    http://skinstuffbykaty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean. You definitely need to have a light hand with them.

      Delete
  2. Oooh pumpkin! I like flowery perfumes, but not crazy strong ones.

    http://alittleglitzneverhurts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me either. I want my perfume to be subtle and not punch someone. =)

      Delete

 
Images by Freepik