Monday, September 3, 2012

Birchbox Review: Manna Kadar Sheer Glo Shimmer Lotion



This was one of the items in my July Birchbox. It retails for $29. This shimmer lotion is very potent! A little goes a very long way. The instructions suggest that you mix into your foundation to give yourself an extra glow but it's so pink that my face would turn out looking burnt.  I feel that it's really a liquid blush and it works well as one. If you want to see how it applies I used it in this video. It's expensive but the full size bottle would literally last you forever.
Grade: B

1 comment:

  1. Hello there :)
    Just followed your blog and I hope that you will check mine out and follow back.
    http://alittleglitzneverhurts.blogspot.com

    Thanks,
    Ashley

    P.S. Sounds like a cool product. I like the idea of liquid blush. Powder blush in my current humidity is killing me!

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik