Sunday, September 16, 2012

Favorite Bronzer: NYC Sunny



This was in my August HB Picks. This has to be my favorite bronzer right now. I have actually hit pan. (This is super rare for me!) The reason I like this bronzer so much is that it matches my skin tone so well. It can be used as a bronzer or as a contour. It's not too dark and not too light. It just seems to be that perfect balance. Plus, it's a drugstore store product so it's inexpensive too!

Have you tried NYC Sunny? What's your favorite bronzer?

*Picture is from here.

2 comments:

  1. I love using Benefit Hoola Bronzer. It's the only bronzer that doesn't turn me orange. Following your blog now! Follow back?

    www.thebellebeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is on my list to try! Thanks for following! I will definitely check out your blog too.

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik