Thursday, September 13, 2012

Yum!! Spicy Chicken Enchilada Pasta

I found this super yummy recipe on Pinterest today and new I had to make it for dinner. (I mean it combines my two favorite types of food; Mexican and Italian.) It turned out so good and I knew I had to share it with you!


I took the original recipe and tweaked it a bit to suit my taste. What I did was I used freshly roasted green anaheim peppers. (I roasted them on my gas grill until they were black and then let them cool down in a paper bag. Then I peeled them and deseeded them.)

I also don't really like sour cream so I decided not to use it. Instead I used a full can of the red sauce. 

Mine was super spicy but that is because I used the hottest canned green sauce. (I think I'll do medium next time.)


The recipe makes A LOT so you might want to cut it in half if you just want a couple of servings. I really liked this recipe and the sauce is going to be my new go to sauce. I hope you like it too!

If you try it please let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik