Saturday, September 22, 2012

Review: Organix

I have been on a very tight budget the last year and having been trying to find products that are more budget friendly. If you have been following my videos for awhile you'll know that that I love the Macadamia Deep Conditioner, but it is expensive ($30).

When I was at Ulta I the brand Organix had a Macadamia line of products that were much more affordable (about $6 each). So, I decided to try the shampoo and conditioner. I really wish I hadn't. The shampoo really dried out my hair almost instantly. My hair felt no difference after using the conditioner. I even let it sit in my hair for 5 minutes and still nothing! Plus, I had to use so much product to clean my hair. The bottles barely lasted a month. Since, I don't wash my hair everyday that is about 12 uses!!

A positive note, it did smell amazing!


Grade: D

Have you tried Organix products?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik