Sunday, November 11, 2012

Bad Day Fix


When I’m having a bad day there are a few things that I like to do to try and perk myself up.

If I wake up in a bad mood or not feeling well I try to pamper myself a little bit. I’ll alway myself to have a sweet breakfast, like a donut. (YUM!) I will also force myself to spend a little extra time on my makeup. I will do a full face of makeup even if all I am doing that day is hanging around the house. There is something about doing my makeup and reminding myself that I am beautiful that helps me feel better.

If it’s the end of the day I will pamper myself. I will take a super long shower by candlelight. (I don’t take baths...ever.) I’ll give myself a facial and pamper my skin in general. Then I go to bed early, spray my pillow and sheets with aromatherapy oils, light my BBW aromatherapy candle, and read a book.

What do you do to perk yourself up when you’re having a bad day?

2 comments:

  1. When I have a bad day,I give myself a DIY facial, take a little nap, stay in my PJs all day, and just try to relax. Works great!

    www.thebellebeautyblogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik