Monday, November 5, 2012

Beauty Wishlist: Makeup Sets

Here are some products that are on my wishlist. They are all set or palettes. You can find them all on Sephora.com and I will link each one. 

Too Faced Shadow Bon Bon Set- I saw this on Beauty Broadcast and fell in love with it.

Too Faced Natural Face Natural Radiance Face Palette- Again saw this on Beauty Broadcast and I thought it would be great for when I am traveling. Almost everything you need is right there.

Urban Decay Naked Palette- Yes, I know I am so late on this. I just haven't had the money to spend, but I have played with it in the stores and I really do think it's a great palette.

Urban Decay Ocho Loco Glide-on Pencil Set- I have two UD 24/7 eyeliners and I love them! They are great because they are very creamy and you can smudge them out for an awesome smokey eye. So, of course I want them in every color now! ;-)

Tarte Fantastic Foursome 4-piece Amazonian Clay 12-hour Blush Enthusiast Set- Sheesh that's a mouth full! TiffanyD hauled these in a recent video and I have always wanted to try them. I have heard a lot of great things about these blushes.

Tarte 5 piece Lipsurgence Collector's Set- I received one of these in a Birchbox awhile back and even though the color is way wrong I love the formula and want to try more out. I have a full review here.

Stila Vibrant in Vancover Travel Palette- I have several of these and they really are great for traveling, especially weekend trips. They fit perfectly in your purse. They have them in so many color options too!

Benefit The Pretty Committee- This kit has some really great highlighting products like High Beam and Eye Bright.

Sephora Favorites Super Stars Beauty Essentials- I love the idea of these kits because you get to try so many great products that are high end and super popular like, Nars blush in Orgasm and Make Up Forever HD Microfinish Powder.

These would all make great Christmas gifts for your friends!

What's on your beauty wishlist?

Look out for future Beauty Wishlists, Makeup and Skin Care, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik