Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Beauty Essentials: On the Go


So, I was cleaning out my purse the other day and noticed that some items that I put into my purse makeup bag disappear while others are always there or multiply! I figured that the items items that are always there or multiply are my on the go beauty essentials.




I always have:
  • Powder
  • Blotting paper
  • Eye drops
  • Tweezers (although I don't really remember using these ever)
  • Heel Protector (This is great for when you feel a blister starting)
  • Hand lotion
  • Hand sanitizer
  • Comb
  • Hair ties
  • Evian spray (mostly in the summer)
  • Lipbalm/lipstick (these are the ones that multiply like crazy!!)
  • Lip Pencil


What are your On the Go Beauty Essentials?

2 comments:

  1. I am in love with that particular Baby Lips as well. Your make up bag is super cute!

    www.girlinthegreenbreeches.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks it was a freebie bag from Bath and Body Works. I wish they had more colors in the Baby Lips!

      Delete

 
Images by Freepik