Monday, December 3, 2012

Having a Healthy Holiday Season

As you guys know the Fall and Winter are a busy time of year for me and many others too. With the busyness comes laziness. Especially, when it comes to eating and working out. I have not been to the gym in 6 weeks. It's horrible and I am really mad at myself. Luckily though I haven't gained any weight. Instead of waiting to gain weight or until the holidays are over I am going to challenge myself to get back into the habit of working out and you are going to help me stay accountable! Starting today I am going to head back to the gym! My goal this week is to go at least 4 times this week and spend at least 30 minutes doing cardio. (I want to ease myself back into my 3 times a week for an hour.) Once a week I'll write about how successful I have been, and I hope that you'll help me with words of encouragement. =)

I am also challenging you to be healthier this Holiday season! I know you can do it! I'd love to hear your plan.

4 comments:

  1. Ugh, isn't the holiday season awful for working out? I don't have a gym membership, but I try to do workouts at home... that hasn't been going very well lately!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every time I work out (It's hard not to having a track coach breathing down your neck always but still when on holiday break and such) I put two dollars in my Stay Fit jar. Then at the end of every month I go buy myself something. The more I work out the more I can spend.

    http://girlinthegreenbreeches.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is such a great idea! I might steal it! ;-)

      Delete

 
Images by Freepik