Monday, December 24, 2012

Holiday Memories: Christmas Eve

Yesterday, I told you what I traditionally do on Christmas Eve and today I thought I would share one of my favorite Christmas Eve memories.

When I was really young (5 or 6) my grandpa (Papa) would take my cousins and I out to look for Santa Claus. We would walk around for about 10 minutes and we always found him in the sky (or so we thought). Then we would race back to my grandparent's house to try and catch him. You see Santa would drop off some presents to us on Christmas Eve and then he would stop by our individual houses later. When we walked in we would always have just missed him but there would be tons of presents under the tree! I loved this and this year my cousin and I are going to carry on the tradition with her children. 

What is your favorite Christmas Eve memory?

3 comments:

  1. nice post and great blog
    http://doseofglambition.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh that is so cute! I need to remember this to do to my future kids (way in the future) :)

    http://thebuscas.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My godchildren were SOO excited this year! It was fun to pass the tradition down!

      Delete

 
Images by Freepik