Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Initial Thoughts: Bioderma



A couple of weeks ago I decided to see what all the hype is about Bioderma. I have heard so many beauty bloggers and vloggers say that it is such a great product and I wanted to try it myself. You can only buy it online in the U.S. and I was able to find the 500ml bottle for $36 on Amazon. It's expensive, but I decided that if it's as good as everyone says it is then it'll be worth it. 
                       


I am not completely sure if I am using it properly because the instructions are in French. In the evening I use it after I wash my face to get the remaining dirt/makeup off my face. I use it in place of my toner (witch hazel). In the morning I use it to cleanse my face instead of washing/using toner.

I love the way Bioderma makes your skin feel! You can definitely feel it get deep into your pores. Unlike toners it doesn't dry out your skin. In fact I think it helps keep the moisture in. Plus, it smells great! ;-) 

I have only been using it for a couple of weeks, and when I started using it I was having serious acne issues. I think it works well and it gets dirt that my toner doesn't get. I will do a full review after I use it a little longer and get a better idea of how well it works. So far though I am with everyone else. I love it! Even my dad likes it! 

*Picture from here.

1 comment:

  1. I heard so many good things about this product! Might be time to try it out myself (:

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik