Friday, October 12, 2012

August Birchbox: DDF Brightener


This cleanser was in my August Birchbox.  

This is the cleanser I use everyday right now and I love it. It gives you that clean feeling, which for me is a must. I feel like is does brighten because it has AHA in it. The AHA has also been helping to clear my pores, and I have noticed a significant decrease in my blackheads.




I use this in the morning, but you need to be careful because if you have sensitive skin it can cause you to burn. I only use it once a day because I use Garnier Dark Spot remover at night which also has AHA in it.

The only real downside is that the DDF Brightener is super expensive. A full size bottle costs $70! I just can’t see myself actually purchasing it...unless I win the lottery.

Grade: B+

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik