Friday, October 19, 2012

Mac Brush Cleanser + Tip


I really like, but then again I have nothing to compare it to since it’s the only brush cleanser I have used. =) I know some people think it’s expensive ($14), but it works well. If you use my tip you won’t waste a lot of the cleanser. (A complaint I have heard and use to make myself.) 



The best way to use it is to transfer it to a travel size spray bottle. This allows you to pinpoint the cleanser on your brush and you are using a lot less product. I swear my bottle lasts twice as long now. I may try some others in the future but it’s hard when I really like the product I have been using for years. =)


Grade: A-

What is your favorite brush cleanser?

2 comments:

  1. I use organic dish soap or my organice hand soap. with warm water. I may have to give this a try, Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do something similar for a deep clean. This I do for spot treating.

      Delete

 
Images by Freepik