Monday, October 15, 2012

Free Essie Nail Polish


I recently heard about the website Klout from SayAnythingBr00ke. It’s a website where you get a score for just doing your normal social networking stuff. The more you network or are active online the higher your score goes and more free offers are available to you. 



I was thinking I’d try it but I didn’t have any high hopes for it. I have been a part of Influenster for almost a year and have received nothing so I didn’t think Klout would be any better. Boy was I wrong. I think I had been signed up for two weeks when I saw an offer for a free Essie nail polish from their Fall collection and I qualified! I was so excited. I received my nail polish within a couple of weeks and it is full sized.



The color I received is called Shopenomics. I couldn’t figure out what color it was for awhile. In the bottle it looked almost black but I knew it had some color to it. Even when I painted my nails I wasn’t sure. It wasn’t until I stepped out into the sunlight that I figured out that it was a super dark green. 

This is not a color I would have bought for myself, but I actually do like it. It’s subtle and does make me think of Fall.

*This is not sponsored. All opinions are my own.

1 comment:

  1. Lucky you! I may have to check out that site now.

    http://skinstuffbykaty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik